Thursday, August 15, 2013

Grandma's Testimony

I feel a need to stand and bear my testimony of the gospel.

I have been so blessed lately again regarding my health and I want to public

thank my HF for all the blessings poured out upon me.

My Dr. is amazed at my great response to recent radiation treatment. I know

this is a direct answer to all the prayers said on my behalf. I thank all of you that

have prayed to me and put my name in the temple.

I also feel my blessings are a direct result of the family history work I am

doing. As Bishop Roberts said a few years back, you have so many on the

other side praying for you to stay alive to accomplish their saving ordinances---

-their prayers are helping to keep you here. Thank those that are helping me to

achieve this important work by doing their temple work.

I know that God lives and knows and loves each one of us. He knows what is

best for us...whether they be trials or blessings. I can truly say that cancer has

been a blessing to me.

I know we can receive direct revelation through our scripture study, obedience,

prayer and fasting. I am so grateful that I responded to revelation I received in

the past that has been a great blessing to me and my family, both descendents

and ancestors.



I know that Jesus is the Christ and it is only through Him that we can be saved.

I am grateful for his atoning sacrifice and for the prophet Joseph Smith who was

instrumental in bringing the restored gospel back to the earth at this time.

I am grateful for my wonderful family....especially my husband. Jerry is such

a good man and has taught me much over the years and if it were not for him,

I would probably not be a member of this glorious gospel which I love with all

my heart.

-Mary Louise Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment